TALENTED. FUN. PASSIONATE.
These are just three words that describe our team. Do they describe you? Cookerly has assembled one of the best PR, marketing and social media teams in the region, and we’re always on the lookout for top-talent professionals looking to take their career to the next level.
With a satellite location in Lexington, Ky. and a client footprint that stretches across North America, Cookerly is entering an exciting time of growth. We seek creative minds, critical thinkers, and skilled writers and communicators to join our talented team.
Think you have the expertise? Read more about our openings below.
Learn more about our internship opportunities here.
Social Media Director
Cookerly Public Relations, an independent firm offering highly competitive compensation and benefits, is seeking an accomplished social media director to lead and grow our social media practice and direct the agency’s PR/marketing efforts. With an expanding client list that includes many recognizable brands, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact.
- Help create award winning social media programs for our clients.
- Integrate with client’s PR strategy to develop, execute and manage social media programs and SEO consulting.
- Develop benchmarks to analyze, review and report on campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Consistent social media monitoring, measuring the impact of social media programs and appropriately relating the results to clients and agency.
- Drive the agency’s brand awareness including digital & print advertising initiatives, marketing collateral, website, blog and social media channels.
- Monitor trends, stay current with social media applications and update clients and agency.
- Prepare marketing content for new business opportunities, including proposals, presentations and capabilities packages.
- More than 5 years of experience in managing social media programs.
- Agency experience preferred.
- B.A. or B.S in public relations, communications, journalism or a related field.
- Experience in developing, executing and measuring social media initiatives for Fortune 500 companies.
- Strong knowledge of media relations, marketing, business-to-business PR, business-to-consumer PR and crisis and issues management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present proactive, strategic counsel to clients and agency, exemplary project and time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with website design and development, Facebook Developer, social media contests, Adobe Creative Suite, and social media monitoring and management tools – such as Hootsuite, etc.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, two writing samples and salary requirements to email@example.com. Reference “Social Media Director” in the subject line.
Cookerly Public Relations is always accepting employment inquiries from interested professionals. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookerly Public Relations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.