Work for Us ::
Cookerly Public Relations is one of Atlanta’s leading PR and marketing agencies. With a satellite location in Lexington, Kentucky, and a client footprint that stretches across North America, we are entering an exciting time of growth.
We are looking for talented people who are excited about public relations. We seek creative minds, critical thinkers, skilled writers and talented communicators. Our team is made up of some of the brightest minds in public relations.
Think you have the skills? Read more about our openings below.
Learn more about our internship opportunities here.
Cookerly Public Relations, an independent firm offering highly competitive compensation and 100% paid Medical and Dental plus a great client list, is seeking an Account Executive to work on some of the agency’s premiere accounts. This is an excellent opportunity for a proven candidate with both traditional public relations and social media experience. If you are a take charge kind of professional, have great writing and media pitching skills, and want to have an integral role in the success of your clients, send us your resume and writing samples.
- Help execute integrated PR programs
- Work with local, regional and national media, develop pitch angles and secure stories
- Attend client meetings with the ability to articulate program status and provide appropriate counsel for experience level
- Utilize traditional media relations as well as digital technology for PR programming and influencer outreach
- Participate in creative processes and offer fresh thinking to facilitate client success
- Stay informed of issues/opportunities pertaining to clients by monitoring all media channels
- Commit to upholding our business ethics and our reputation in the marketplace
- Assist in the new business process and enjoy unparalleled access to senior-level professionals
- BA/BS degree in communications or similar field of study
- Agency or corporate/in-house experience, 2-4 years
- Interest in working on accounts across a broad spectrum of industries
- Excellent writing skills
- Desire to join a solid and growing team
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, two writing samples and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference "Account Executive" in the subject line.
Cookerly Public Relations is always accepting employment inquiries from interested professionals. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Cookerly Public Relations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.